Wednesday, October 13, 2010

before i could fall asleep~something cross my head...

i guess i'm currently facing a self-crisis here~i'm lost!LOST!hell yeah~sad but true~

its been months since those hectic yet productive lifestyle gone~
i'm superrrrrrrrrr lazyyyyyy since then ,
trying to pull myself out of it, but failed many times.
still trying ~doing a little by little~
but HEY!!! WAKE UP KELLY!! TIME IS NOT GONNA WAIT FOR YOU!! START KICK SOME ASS AND RUNNNNN!!

i hav ideas i hav plan but simply it just didn't last and work out!
i'm so full of disappointment and frustration and eventually at times,
i dunno who am i , i seems lost with my career path and i'm not sure where am i heading now~
i'm growing older now and i'm disappointed at myself with the little archivement i got so far~
I WANT MORE AND I BELIEVE I CAN DO SOMETHING MORE!!GRRRRrrr

people says,when u grow older you become wiser~
and now here i am, growing older and maybe alil wiser,
it makes me even lazier to care about what's comes around,goes around.
sometimes i just prioritize my passion and puts everything behind,
certainly, it feels good and truely alive~
when the times come and step back and take lil look at things,
it seems that the short term happiness brought longer suffering in the years to come,
shud i refrain myself from keep on going ? then bump into life that's what's call REALITY?

i'm lost~





No comments:

Post a Comment