Monday, February 16, 2009

appreciation list throughtout this while of my hardness period of all

thank you Ooi, for constant advised, helps, guidance, knocking my head hard, making me miserable, pushing me hard to grow up and hav deeper thought and realisation.
" sorry for making u disappointed, thank you for everything. still friends?"

thank you Chang, for talking, listening, advised, keep a simple & +ive mind out d shit
" sorry for bothering, thank you for keeping, understanding and sharing"

thank you Yee, for the constant cares, guides, advised and supportive
" sorry for the sudden shit and causing worries, thank you for everything"

thank you Wan, for being there to talk to, concerned, pulling me out from devils hand , supportive and intro me to D.
" lov u gal....thank you so much.....hugz hugz"

thank you D'niz, for talking, helping in giving useful infor & solution, clear my mind and intro me to L " i wud hav collapsed long ago if i hav not met u. so much to say....and yea......dinner on me soon "

thank you Lee , for the professional advised, helps, putting me in less worries and stress for awhile, given useful infor and solution....

" MR.joker, i seriously owe u more than a thank you.....meet soon for dinner together with D"

thank you char siew Raj, for yr concerned, advised, guidance, long distant call....
" omg, so sorry to got u make the long distance call from aussie, well...actually i prefer a free air tix eh....lolz....jkjk....thank you for everything"

beside, thank you shern,yeoh, loong,wee for talking me out....

everything been in settle state now and im successfully in the next level of life now.
thank you so much for being there and helping in going through a roller coaster life in me for a awhile. thank you and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment