Monday, February 2, 2009

exhausted day

feeling so so exhausted since woke up at noon
not knowing why but somehow gottta kick-start the day

send my naughty bro to school
send my mum to work
send myself to bank then off to collect my newly framed picture

surprisingly that frame shop were located in a place i knew...
coincidencely same row as the paintball shop which i once visited last year
hate that place! parking is huge huge problem!
totally got fed up after a few turning but still no parking available.
not knowing wut to do, so i followed 1 black estima in double parking
then quickly jump out from the car and get done of my collection
thank god....no summon...lol

right after that...heavy rain .
it becomes a even good reason to do some window shop at the nearby shopping store!

so there i went,IKANO POWER CENTRE...
to check out those intrested keyboard
GOSH....gotta cracked my head again...sigh
simple YAMAHA(p-85) with great sound only or
CASIO(cdp200) with average sound + multiple function?
kinda tempted to get casio....cuz can play around with lotsa stuff...
aiks....think think think!!

then my next station, popular book store....
reading around and around
not even realise 2 half hours passes by then...lolz
there i bought 4 intresting book
including 1 for my big bro(rich dad poor dad), hopefully he would really finish reading it
cuz i had never see him read more than a quarter of a book but he wanted it so much...lolz

bfore leaving, bought some popiah to munch in the car while driving....nice nice~~
but some reckless driver really got me irritated
good thing i'm in a peace of mood...arghh...dun care...so long i hav a safe journey

still feeling exhausted now. hopefully a lil rest wud help
can't wait to discover my new bought book....^.^

1 comment: